Thursday, March 25, 2010

Canon - EF-S 17-55/2.8 Lens

I recently purchased a new lens for my camera, and love it!

SPECS
  • Image stabilization (for shaky hands like mine)
  • USM Wide-Angle Telephoto Digital Zoom (a good "every occasion/stay on the camera" lens)
  • For APS-C Sized Digital SLR Cameras (mine is a Rebel XTi)
  • 2.8 Aperture (allows for incredible background blur)
  • Upgraded Automatic focus (super fast...no more waiting to focus!)
  • Sells new for around $1000  (I got one refurbished, cheaper)
What I love about this lens is that it takes great portraits (which I'm doing all the time with my kids), but it's also good for everything, so I don't have to change lenses ever!  If you're willing to carry a little more weight, it's the best bang for the buck.

HERE ARE SOME PICTURES TO ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment